As a user you consent to the use of the Cookies and the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy when browsing the web.
You have the option to configure your browser to prevent the installation of cookies on your computer.
Definition and function of cookies
A cookie is a file that can be downloaded to the computer or electronic device when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow the website visited to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his or her computer and, depending on the type of cookie, can be used to recognize the user.
Types of cookies
• Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through the cookies.
• Session cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
They are usually used to store information that only interests to preserve for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (eg a list of products purchased).
• Persistent Cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
• Technical Cookies: These are the ones that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as traffic control and data communication, identify The session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that integrate an order, carry out the process of buying an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features during navigation, store content for the Broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
• Personalization cookies: These are the ones that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which accesses Service, the regional settings from where you access the service, etc.
• Analysis Cookies: These are the ones that allow the responsible of the same, the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in Function of the analysis of the usage data that the users of the service do.
• Advertising Cookies: These are the ones that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on Criteria such as the content edited or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
• Behavioral advertising cookies: These are the ones that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which he / she provides the requested service. These cookies store information about the behavior of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising in function of the same.
PIMPAMPICKING SL makes a report of the cookies that it has installed and which are the responsibility of third parties.
The table details the domain where it is housed, its approximate expiration and a brief description of its functions and uses.
|Name of cookie||Domain||Expires|
|has_js||www.pimpampicking.com||End of session|
If you decide to change the configuration of your access to the web page, you should know that it is possible to delete the cookies or prevent this information from being recorded on your device at any time by modifying the settings of your browser:
• For Internet Explorer cookie settings
• For Firefox cookie settings
• For Google Chrome cookie settings
• For Safari cookie settings
The browsers are undergoing updates and / or modifications, we do not guarantee that the links are active when you want to have them. To avoid inconveniences, you can access directly from the options of your browser.